Lucky To Live Here – Rules and Regulations
Post a photo or video on Twitter, Instagram or the facebook.com/StLouisCivicPride page with the hashtags #LuckytoLiveHere and #ExploreStLouis. You could win a staycation package and enjoy a weekend of dining and entertainment or an activity package including theatre, sporting or cultural institution tickets and passes and more! You can submit multiple entries for different neighborhoods. One photo shared across multiple channels (ie Facebook and Twitter) will only be counted once.
When you post about a neighborhood, your entry counts as a vote for that neighborhood to win a $5,000 marketing package from the CVC.
Registrations will be accepted until October 27, 2017 . The winner will be notified by their Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account.
Terms and Conditions
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes begins on 12:01 A.M. CST (Central Standard Time) September 13, 2017 and ends at 5:00 P.M. CST on October 27, 2017.
- All entries must be received before 5:00 pm CST on October 27, 2017. The sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States of America, age 21 and over. Employees and agents of Explore St. Louis and members of their immediate families are not eligible. Incomplete, illegible or fraudulent entries will not be considered.
- Valid entries to the sweepstakes ask participants to post a photograph with the hashtag (#) “#LuckytoLiveHere” and “#ExploreStLouis” on Twitter, Instagram or to the St. Louis Civic Pride Foundation Facebook page (facebook.com/stlouiscivicpride). Acceptable entries can include the hashtags “#luckytolivehere”, “#Luckytolivehere”, “luckytoliveHere” and “#LuckyToLiveHere”.
- Explore St. Louis reserves the right to exclude entries to the sweepstakes containing photographs or text deemed inappropriate, illegal, or in violation of Facebook, Twitter or Instagram promotional policies.
- By participating, all participants and winners grant Explore St. Louis a non-exclusive perpetual license and permission to use the names, characters, photographs, and likenesses of themselves and their minor children in connection with promotion of this sweepstakes and waive any claims to royalty, right, remuneration for such use. Participants agree that Explore St. Louis may disclose personal information obtained from participants’ entries in the sweepstakes and use such information for marketing and other purposes through the sharing, sponsorship and promotion of entries (via promoted and boosted Facebook posts and the repurposing of such content for original promoted, boosted and sponsored posts), as well as any other use Explore St. Louis deems fit.
- By participating, a participant represents that all submitted material (including text, photography and video) are solely owned and produced by the participant and that no third party ownership rights exist to any material submitted. No commercially produced images allowed.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of sweepstakes entries received. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution of prizes and no cash equivalence in lieu of prizes.
- Sweepstakes prizes include one (1) Staycation Package and up to five (5) gift cards valued at $100. Staycation Package will include: a custom curated staycation valued at up to $1,000 featuring a 1-2 night stay in St. Louis, 2-3 meals and a possible shopping budget of up to $200 all provided in the form of store credit or products and services. No cash balance will be provided if the staycation does not reach the $1,000 maximum limit. This prize cannot be redeemed for cash. Prize does not include travel to, from or within St. Louis.
- The neighborhood with the most mentions will receive a Marketing Package from the CVC. Mentions may include tags, inclusion of the neighborhood name in post copy and geotags and will be at the discretion of CVC. The marketing package will include 1 e-commerce eblast, 1 blog feature on the Explore St. Louis homepage, coverage on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, and membership to the CVC for a year.
- Four (4) “Lucky to Live Here” winners will be drawn at random by a third party sweepstakes company on October 27, 2017 and notified by Explore St. Louis via the entrants’ Facebook, Twitter or Instagram profile. If the prize winner declines to take delivery of the prize or a prize winner does not respond within (5) days, then an alternate winner will be drawn at random from remaining eligible sweepstakes entries.
- Explore St. Louis is not responsible for misdirected, lost, late, interrupted entries or unavailable network servers or other failed computer connections or other errors whether human, mechanical or electronic. The decision of Explore St. Louis on all matters affecting the sweepstakes is final.
- By entering this sweepstakes and/or accepting any prize, participants agree to release Explore St. Louis from liability of any kind or nature for any loss, claims, damages or injuries of any kind associated with participation in this sweepstakes or with acceptance and use of any prize. The St. Louis CVC may use a winner’s name, biographical information, and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- The “Lucky to Live Here” winners’ names may be obtained after September 1, 2017 by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Explore St. Louis Weekend Getaway, Explore St. Louis, 701 Convention Plaza, Suite 300, St. Louis, MO 63101.
- Transportation to, from and within St. Louis is the responsibility of the winner.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Participants are providing information to Explore St. Louis and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By participating in this promotion, participants agree to a complete release of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from any claims. Participation in this promotion and sweepstakes is subject to all of the official rules listed above